Watch these videos, published on The Real News Network TRNN with William K. Black, February 2013:
- Clinton’s Policy of Not Prosecuting Bank Fraud Continues, 13.51 min, Bill Black: Clinton admin. thought that prosecuting big bank fraud wasn’t worth the governments time and could destabilize banking system – Obama continues the policy today (Transcript);
- More Geithner Without Geithner, 6.19 min, Bill Black: Jacob Lew confirmation hearing for Secretary of the Treasuery shows he was picked as a signal that the Geithner policies would survive Geithner, and that they’re actually the president’s policies (Transcript);
- Ecuador Chooses Stimulus over Austerity, 9.42 min, Bill Black: As Ecuador votes for new president, the stimulus policies of current president Correa have kept Ecuador out of recession (Transcript);
- Judge Rules Against a Bank – Precedent Could Cost Bank of America Billions, 7.53 min, Bill Black: Judge rules that Flagstar, a big mortgage lender that gave “liars loans”, is liable to insurance company – same issues at stake in Bank of America case (Transcript);
- Creative Finance: Leaving Felons in Charge of the Banks, 8.53 min, Bill Black: Obama Administration following logic that to not investigate and prosecute banking fraud builds trust in the institutions (Transcript);
Scroll down on this TRNN page for more videos about The Black Financial and Fraud Report (October 2012 to January 2013).