… There are no solutions at hand.
Bernanke is totally discredited and his continued tenure as Chair of the FED would only accelerate the realisation that the FED and all central banks have failed. Hence, the need to change the “leadership” at the FED, but the same policies would be followed with some cosmetic changes to hoodwink the ignorant masses. It is analogous to the transition from the second Bush presidency to that of Obama and all the theatrics of “change” propaganda. In fact, Obama is Bush 2 on steroids! Yellen will be Bernanke on steroids. Why are we so certain of this outcome at Future Fast-Forward?
Our reasons are as follows:
Prior to the Global Financial Tsunami of 2008, I had written several articles exposing the global Too Big To Fail (TBTF) banks as financial rapists and predators and they would cause untold havoc to the financial system.
Post the crisis, I had also warned that these global TBTF banks are all insolvent and the toxic assets on their balance sheets would exceed US$20 trillion at the minimum. The entire fiat money system is bankrupt. Printing toilet paper money by the trillions does not make the system solvent. It is a clear admission that the system is totally broken.
The banking Humpty-Dumpty has fallen from the wall and shattered into a thousand pieces! The confirmation for this is the fact that all central banks led by the FED have only one aim – to create massive asset inflation. How can a stock market of a bankrupt nation be at an all-time high?
The FED and central banks the world over are not interested in resolving the unemployment problem because record unemployment would not collapse the fiat money system. It may trigger massive social unrest but that can be put down by a militarised police force, supported by a battle-hardened military as is happening in the US.
In the circumstances, we need to ask the US$ Trillion question – Why are all the central banks focusing on asset inflation via creation of money out of thin air?
The answer: THE FIAT MONEY SYSTEM IS THE ECONOMY, STUPID! … //
… So, do you still think the world needs a US$ toilet paper money as a reserve currency?
Links for to big to fail TBTF banks:
- EU must tackle bank union and too-big-to-fail, on euronews, 1.25 min, Nov 7, 2013;
- more on Google News-search;
- on en.wikipedia;
Links in german:
- Das TTIP-Abkommen: ein Staatsstreich globaler Konzerne, von F. William Engdahl, 15. Oktober 2013;
- Rebellion gegen die USA: Das Rudel riecht die Schwäche, 25. Oktober 2013: Die USA haben Angela Merkels Handy abgehört? Ist ja ganz was Neues. Oder etwa nicht? In Wirklichkeit haben die Vereinigten Staaten ihre Vasallenstaaten natürlich seit Jahrzehnten unter Kontrolle. Neu ist nur die Rebellion gegen die Macht des Großen Bruders. Und diese brach mit dem entscheidenden Schwächeanfall in der Syrienaffäre offen aus …;
- Das Märchen von der Energiekrise: Zugriff auf unerschöpfliche Quellen, 2. Oktober 2013;
- Teilstilllegung des US-Staatsapparats verhindert Eröffnung des zwei Milliarden teuren NSA-Spionagezentrums NICHT, 2. Oktober 2013.