Biggest robbery of the public in world history
Published on Axis of Logic, by Les Blough (Axis of Logic) and Steve Watson (Infowars), Oct 15, 2008.
In article below, Steve Watson discusses the cost of the bailout to the tax payer. He ends his analysis, writing about “derivatives worldwide” to the tune of “$1 to $2 quadrillion”.
BIG NUMBERS: What is a quintillion?
- Quintillion is: 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
- (A Billion of Billions)
- Quadrillion is: 1,000,000,000,000,000 (A thousand of billions)
- Trillion is: 1,000,000,000,000 (A million of millions)
- Billion is: 1,000,000,000 (A thousand of millions)
- Million is: 1,000,000 (One thousand thousands)
There can be no doubt. The so-called “Bailout”, led by Henry Paulson, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury is by far, the biggest robbery of the public in any nation in world history. (See the figures provided in the Infowars chart … (full long text).