Can be downloaded:
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report – Volume I, 528 pages: Drug and Chemical Control, United-States, Department of State (PDF).
- International Narcotics Control Strategy Report – Volume II, 420 pages: Money Laundering and Financial Crimes, United-States, Department of State (PDF).
- Anne W. Patterson, Assistant Secretary for International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs, On-the-Record Briefing, Washington, DC, March 1, 2006 (in broadband, dial-up or audio).
Same, official transcript.
Narcotic Control Reports of former years. Homepage of US State.gov.
- Drug Control : International Policy and Approaches, 19 pages: United-States, Congressionnal Research Service (PDF).
- Report of the International Narcotics Control Board for 2005 INCB, different downloads in pdf. (Its Homepage).
- Marijuana Use from Adolescence to Young Adulthood, 10 pages: Multiple Developmental Trajectories and Their Associated Outcomes, The Rand Corporation (PDF).