Ashoka’s Changemakers, in partnership with Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition, has launched an exciting online collaborative competition titled Improved Nutrition: Solutions through Innovation. The deadline for submission of entries is November 25, 2009.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) and Ashoka’s Changemakers believe that good nutrition for the entire world’s population is within our reach. Everyone can be well nourished. This competition is in search of various innovative solutions that can make this a reality for communities currently lacking access to adequate nutrition or unaware of its benefits.
Eligibility criteria: …
… There are four main phases in the competition:
- Entry Stage, September 16-November 25, 2009;
- Online Review and Judging, November 26. 2009-January 24, 2010;
- Voting, January 25-February 8, 2010;
- Winners Announced, February 17, 2010.
- The competition offers three grand prizes of USD 5000 each and an all expenses paid trip for selected five entrants to participate in the GAIN Business Alliance Global Forum in May 2010.
- In addition, the winners will benefit from wide media exposure as outcome of this competition; will be prominently featured on Changemakers.com and recognised for the endorsement they have received from the world’s most vigorous and engaged online social change community.