Linked with our presentations of Immanuel Wallerstein – USA.
(Read all the book reviews on faculty.rsu.edu).
- The Modern World System: Capitalist Agriculture and the Origins of the European World Economy in the Sixteenth Century, Academic Press; (August 1997).
- The Modern World System II: Mercantilism and the Consolidation of the European World-Economy, 1600-1750, Academic Press; (June 1980).
- The Modern World System III: The Second Era of Great Expansion of the Capitalist World-Economy, 1730-1840s, Academic Press; (December 1988).
- The Capitalist World Economy. Cambridge University Press; (June 1979).
- Historical Capitalism With Capitalist Civilization. W.W. Norton & Company; 2nd edition (July 1996).
- Geopolitics and Geoculture: Essays on the Changing World-System, Cambridge University Press; (September 1991).
- The Essential Wallerstein, New Press; (May 2000).
- The End of the World as We Know It: Social Science for the Twenty-First Century, Univ of Minnesota Pr (Txt); 1st edition (July 28, 1999).
- The Decline of American Power, New Press; (July 2003).
About the Author (e-mail): Immanuel Wallerstein directs the Fernand Braudel Center at Binghamton University and teaches at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Science Sociales in Paris. His many books include After Liberalism; Utopistics; The Modern World-System; and Historical Capitalism.