Linked with Sir Bill Morris – England, and with Jeremy Corbyn – England.
- CBI Confederation of British Industry,
- TUC Britain at work,
With member unions representing over six and a half million working people, we campaign for a fair deal at work and for social justice at home and abroad.
- GMB Union, Homepage, about us: GMB is a strong, modern, dynamic trade union focused on one thing – protecting our members in the workplace.
- UNISON Labour Party Conference
- TGWU Transport and General Workers’ Union
Fighting for working people, T&G bringing the web to workers
- CWU The Communication Workers Union.
CWU was formed in January 1995 when the Union of Communication Workers joined forces with the National Communications Union. CWU members work in the Post Office, BT and other telephone companies, cable TV, Accenture HR Services, the Alliance and Leicester and Girobank. Our members’ expertise includes engineering, computing, clerical, mechanical, driving, retail, financial and manual skills.
- RMT the National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers
RMT is Britain’s fastest growing trade union, representing 75,000 members in almost every sector of the transport industry, from mainline and underground rail to shipping, buses and road-freight.
- Amicus Homepage, the New Union,
Amicus the union is dedicated to serving the needs and best interests of its members who are currently experiencing life in the modern workplace. Representing all workers in both the public and private sectors, Amicus is dedicated to improving their standard of living and the quality of their lives through effective relationships with employers and government. Amicus is keen to stress the New Union will be the ‘Union for Life.’ From leaving school, through apprenticeships, training, or higher education, the Union will have a range of programmes offering advice, support and information specially tailored for young people just starting out at work, whether part-time whilst studying, or at their first job.
- Special reports (from Unions), the Guardian.
- (Last) Political Alerts, the Guardian.