NGO representatives from more than 70 nations, as well as prominent international and national leaders from the governmental, intergovernmental and for-profit sectors will gather for this unprecedented event. The Congress will include:
- Exploration of issues of fundamental import for the non-profit community
- Unprecedented opportunity for networking
- Over 90 presenters
- Variety of session formats for presenting ideas, issues, and practical resources of assistance to NGOs:
- Plenary sessions in which leading authorities explore broad themes of relevance to the NGO community,
- Interactive plenary engaging NGO leaders in addressing common concerns,
- 3 Special Symposia focused on issues of specialized interest ,
- 18 Workshops with experts providing training and guidance on practical topics of importance to NGOs,
- 5 Panel sessions where NGO representatives introduce their organizations or discuss their activities or concerns,
- 6 Regional breakout sessions for NGOs to network and explore regional concerns,
- NGO Awards Banquet,
- Roundtables, banquets and luncheons, mixers, tours, exhibits, and much more.
See all and more on WANGO.