- China widens yuan trading band, May 19, 2007.
- China eases yuan controls ahead of bilateral summit, Steps taken to let currency appreciate faster versus U.S. dollar as talks in Washington focus on Beijing’s soaring trade surplus, May 19, 2007.
- World Economic Forum on Mideast opens in Jordan, May 19, 2007.
- Iran’s FM in Jordan to attend economic forum, May 19, 2007.
- Economic ties to Sudan create liability for China, May 19, 2007.
- Asian forex kitty threatens world economy, May 19, 2007.
- GST No friend of economic freedom, May 19, 2007. (See also: GST/Goods and Service TAX).