Published on one of the official web-pages of the german Federal Government.
Top-level representatives of African states will be attending the G8 Summit in Heiligendamm:
- President Mohamed Hosni Mubarak, Arab Republic of Egypt
- President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria
- President Elect Umaru Yar’Adua, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- President Abdoulaye Wade, Republic of Senegal
- President Thabo Mbeki, Republic of South Africa
The Africa meetings will also be attended by:
- Commission of the African Union, represented by the President of the Commission, Alpha Oumar Konaré;
- NEPAD, represented by Meles Zenawi, Prime Minister of Ethiopia;
- The African Union, represented by John A. Kufuor, President of the Republic of Ghana. (full text). l
The Heiligendamm process, structured cooperation with major emerging economies (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa), published on one of the official web-pages of the german Federal Government. (full text).
NEPAD New Partnership for Africa’s Development: New Partnership for Africa’s Development;
The African Union AU.