Letter to Current Concerns’ editor – Published on Current Concerns no 22, by Economicus, October 24, 2011.
- We do not know exactly whether the forthcoming euro-umbrellas are to protect against the southern sun or against the freefall of euro-hostile centers. It also is uncertain, how large the umbrellas must be and how they can be opened. And who exactly will hang from the parachutes?
- The worthless dollar?
- The speculative financial economy?
- The justice-perverting ECB?
- What is clear, however, is that with the parachutes neither the possessions of a northern nor of a southern EU citizen are to be rescued – instead he, the citizen, will be stigmatized as an innocent debtor and will be enslaved by taxes and inflation.
- The majority of the decision-making politicians are well aware of that! They are obviously being blackmailed, threatened and screamed at, to make them pursue a policy which is contrary to the interests of the majority of their voters.
- Are the politicians so keen to keep their seats that they even ready to break their oath of office?
- The most effective euro rescue-umbrellar will open as soon as when those criminal groups will be deprived of their gambling money, i.e. as soon as the citizen refuses to pay duties and taxes.