Published on Voltairenet.org, Sept. 26, 2007:
- The Great Jump of The Gulf Investments in Turkey
- Prices of the US Dollar Drop, Whereas the American Trade Balance Stables.
- Qatar Says that the Unified Gulf Currency is not Likely to be Circulated in 2010.
- The Canadian Dublin Company Continues its Activities in Syria.
- Washington Says it Wants Baghdad Airport to be One of the Most Important International Trade Centers.
- The Iranian Central Bank Warns the Banks that Boycotted Iran.
- The Iranian Government Circulates its Shares to be Sold in 25 Companies in the Stock Market.
- Pharaon Group Buys 51% of the Capital of the Algerian ABC Company.
(Find the full text of each of this items on Voltairenet.org).
Link: The Trap of Globalization.